What is Trinity Lutheran Church?
We are a Bible-based church body committed to proclaiming the Word of God in its purest form. It is our mission to do this both within our walls and throughout our community.
We are a church body that is:
Scriptural: We believer the Bible is the Word of God and the only authority for life and doctrine.
Confessional: We hold to the Lutheran Confessions as clear expressions of what Scripture teaches.
Liturgical: We practice an order of service in which we emphasize the gospel message of Christ’s death and resurrection.
What do we believe as Lutherans?
- We believe that there is one God, who created the universe and sustains us all.
- We believe that his only Son, Jesus Christ, came to this earth to free all people from the penalty of sin. To do this, he died on the cross to pay the price of sin and rose from the dead to assure us of eternal life in heaven.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation as he says in John 14:6, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
- We believe that God sends his Holy Spirit to work faith in our hearts. The Holy Spirit works through the means of grace, which is the Gospel found in his Word and in the sacraments of Holy Communion and Baptism.
- We also take very seriously Jesus’ command to teach this good news to the whole world. We want to share this wonderful message of salvation with you!
If you want to dig deeper into what our church teaches before you visit, please go to wels.net